PDA

View Full Version : Calling Becareful

nevets
21st March 2004, 07:13 PM
I know you are paying for your info ...this is just a one out enquiry (or is that inquiry) never to pester you again .....is there any reason that you know of why I shouldnt back Henin Hardenne against Devenport @$1.39 looks fair value to me but someone said HH was carrying an ankle injury

kenworth
21st March 2004, 07:57 PM
Hi Nevets!
Henin is showing $1.42 with N.S.W. SportsTab.
kenworth

nevets
21st March 2004, 08:40 PM
funny you should say that I tried to put some money in there the other day with my new visa card and they told me id have to photocopy both sides of it send or fax it to them before i could use it ive closed my old visa card from nsw ive been in qld for a coupla years now so i decided to close that account down and open an account up here thats life the upshot was i couldnt be bothered lol

Mark
22nd March 2004, 07:36 PM
BC is on holidays in Noosa, and he brought the bloody rain with him!

nevets
22nd March 2004, 09:23 PM
thats funny i was up there yesterday It was like a bloody ants nest.. drove round for ten minutes and went down to coolum and had a burger and chips beneath the rock ...played golf there a couple of weeks ago nice little course too they tell me it goes under when it rains and the water runs off the hill

nevets
22nd March 2004, 09:25 PM
anyway i backed henin hardon to win a ton and she came through for me in fine style

24th March 2004, 10:53 AM
On 2004-03-22 19:36, Mark wrote:
BC is on holidays in Noosa, and he brought the bloody rain with him!

Guess sportznut is on holiday as well, gone very quiet for someone dominating the forum in recent months :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Unlucky Phil on 2004-03-24 11:01 ]</font>

becareful
26th March 2004, 04:00 PM
Nevets,

Sorry I missed your post - as Mark said I was on holiday in Queensland. Not sure about this "beautiful one day, perfect the next" rubbish - "raining one day and deadly surf the next" was more like it :wink:

Anyway I wouldn't have been much help with your question as I follow the mens tennis only at the moment - had a nice win on Hernych last night :smile:

nevets
26th March 2004, 04:42 PM
yeah thanks anyway i was up at noosa last sunday the surf was just starting to build then because of that cyclone up north it was too bloody crowded for me so i went down to coolum for lunch..... well i backed miss Hardon and then the Fedex Then AC milan and Real Madrid all For Hundred Dollar Results Even Had a win on the Irish snooker last night