PDA

View Full Version : System called Quest42

brucelay
23rd January 2002, 09:49 AM
Hi all,
I received information about a racing system called Quest42, it looks good on paper and the saleswoman seemed very nice and genuine.
I have read about eclipse and it sounds almost identical. Has anyone had dealings or information on it.
Thanks

Mr. Logic
23rd January 2002, 10:45 AM
Of course the salesperson seems genuine. That's part of their job. There are plenty of "genuine" used car salesmen, until you have bought the lemon.
Why would anyone sell you a guaranteed money printing machine for a few dollars?
If it sounds to you like Eclipse what more do you need to know?

brucelay
23rd January 2002, 02:22 PM
I agree but there does't seem to be very many unhappy people complaining about Eclipse.
The complaints I have found aren't from poeople actually using the system but from people saying systems don't work.
Is there any one out there who uses it.

Mr. Logic
23rd January 2002, 03:51 PM
Have you checked the Sth. Australian government's scams site?

Bhagwan
23rd January 2002, 10:03 PM
I respectfully surgest you ask the nice lady for a printout from the TAB showing an actual run of results .You will notice that they will be asking for some many thousands of dollars ,tell them you will gladly pay them double if they can substantiate their claims through an accountancy firm of your choice.I bet you a $1,000,000.that the nice lady wont come at it,no matter how much money you offer them.BEWARE.

burnt_burning
21st February 2002, 07:55 PM
I have been approached also by Quest 42, it's a SCAM straight off the back of Eclipse!! Get this, both use the same data, same tracks,races etc., but wait for it-never pick the same horse!!! That makes your odds a fantabulous 525,000/1!!!

If anyone has dealt with either of the dubious NSA or Systems Australia-contact me ASAP to shut these ***** down. The more info the better. Cheers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: quapi on 2002-02-22 16:34 ]</font>

adam_g
16th April 2002, 10:24 AM
Quest 42 by Systems Australia ($5750) is a scam. The generic brouchure I got in the mail is all but identical to the one from NSA's Eclipse scam. I called Systems Australia today (Tues 16/4/02) on 1300133181 and was called back by Katie the sales consultant. She had the usual spiel - great opportunity - past results fully guaranteed - what more could you want etc etc - then I asked for a 12 month guarantee and she said they can't as it's fraud to do so! I asked her which act/legislation she was referring to and neither she nor her boss Bill McDonald could tell me. I asked if there were any actual TAB account they could show me where the selections of Quest 42 had made a real (not simulated) profit. The answer was no. I offered to pay $20,000 for the program with a 12 month guarantee and the reply from Katie the sales consultant was quote - "We're not in the crystal ball business.. it may not make money over the next 12 months". Need I say more??????? The only way a guarantee would be fraudulent is if they weren't planning on honouring it!

Equine Investor
8th May 2002, 09:31 PM
ROTFLMAO - good work Adam_g!!!

Yes, there are systems out there that are pure scams.
Just ask Larry Pickering!!!

Bhagwan
9th May 2002, 11:04 AM
Thats good Adam,

I`ts important to stick it to these types where ever they raise their ugly heads.