PDA

View Full Version : Re: Carnival Highlights

Dupain
19th April 2004, 12:23 AM
Mine Are:

1. Dance Hero wins
2. Private Steer wins
3. Grandee's ambush on Lonhro
4. Starcraft living up to connections expectations unlike the Inghams who are sore losers, no congratulations for Grandde just excuses and blames. Bloody whingers.
5. The Diva, now has the double.

umrum
19th April 2004, 02:39 PM
1. starcraft
2.Bossy
3. Dance hero

Mark
19th April 2004, 03:44 PM
Would have been Braeloch if he could have held on.
Other than that it would have to be Private Steer's Doncaster win.

Raw Instinct
20th April 2004, 07:11 AM
Starcraft would be the top one for me considering I was at Hervey Bay on holidays when it raced in the derby and my missus uncle kept telling me that Niello or Special Harmony would win.

Glen Boss need I say more

Dance Hero can't stand the trainer but this is a good horse and you cannot knock what it has done

Biggest downer for the whole thing didn't see any of it because of greedy pricks on both sides of the fence.

Paddy
20th April 2004, 09:03 AM
High(low)light not being able to watch Sydney races live (or at least with the few seconds delay)

umrum
20th April 2004, 11:40 AM
Over here we could watch all the sydney races at pub/tabs or on track on CFM. Are we the only state that got vision. Seems no one else could?

cheers
umrum

Paddy
20th April 2004, 11:47 AM
On 2004-04-20 11:40, umrum wrote:
Over here we could watch all the sydney races at pub/tabs or on track on CFM. Are we the only state that got vision. Seems no one else could?
cheers
umrum

There are no doubt many that punt from home, they were (and still are) the big losers.

Seeker11
21st April 2004, 01:05 PM
My highlight happened in Melbourne with LONHRO's "get out of jail" win in the Australian Cup. And then SOUND ACTION picking up the Ranvet Stakes, Rosehill after running well in Melbourne

Luckyboy
21st April 2004, 02:27 PM
The highlight for me did not pertain to Randwick, but the excellent Golden Slipper Day.

Special Harmony
Starcraft
Grand Zulu
Dance Hero
Lonrho

How good was that?

Luckyboy