PDA

View Full Version : CAN YOU WIN???

jimmyc_dogs
4th May 2004, 08:42 PM
hey guys, just a quick little question, how many ppl here really think they can crack the betting game, and actually earn money from it????

i personally think its far easier on the sport betting side, and really do believe it is possible in the horse, dog and harness racing??????

im not saying its easy or that i will, just think if i play my cards right,

IT IS POSSIBLE

jimmy

moeee
4th May 2004, 09:05 PM
I think I can crack it at AFL betting.

This will be my last losing year.

Hang on.Let me rephrase that.

If this is a losing year,it will be my last.

Mr J
5th May 2004, 01:31 AM
Unclear question. I am sure I can 'crack' it and from previous experience I know it is definately possible to make alot of money off sports.

It's extremely difficult to make alot of money just off your own capping. It takes up alot of time and severely restricts opportunities. For that reason I choose to follow other cappers. I prefer to just manage the shopping and bankroll side of things.

I'm having a go at super 12s this year though, where the record for my system is now 47-13. That means it's almost certain that I have an edge there.

You are right in that it is possible to beat sports, and it does take a lot of work.

"If this is a losing year,it will be my last."

How can you be so sure? Just because you have a longterm edge doesn't mean you won't experience severe losing trends.

moeee
5th May 2004, 12:13 PM
On 2004-05-05 02:31, Mr J wrote:

"If this is a losing year,it will be my last."

How can you be so sure? Just because you have a longterm edge doesn't mean you won't experience severe losing trends.

If this is a losing year I'm giving up the punt.
How's that for surety?.

ps:Please excuse if I posted this message twice.

Mr J
5th May 2004, 04:40 PM
Ah ok. That makes sense.