PDA

View Full Version : Gut feeling

moeee
22nd May 2004, 10:20 AM
Hey Floydyboy and Goldmember.
I had a look in the mirror this morning at the state of my guts.
Mate,I wouldn't put monopoly money on the feeling of something that looks like that.
Hope you guys are in better shape than me.
By the way,tipped the Crows by 8 points last night but no bet.Anybody do better than that.
Mo.

goldmember
22nd May 2004, 10:37 AM
Must be, its saved me a few times before, when i think of having a decent bet and it says wait a minute, dont know about this one, i back off and more often than not they lose, so i've done well so far,also when i'm in a club and walk past a poker machine and get a warm vibe i'll play it, 99/100 i win . maybe i'm betting in the wrong place?

Floydyboy
22nd May 2004, 11:04 AM
I took the crows in a multi +23.5
I find as i get older Im more likely to be right when i get a strong feeling... after all its only all that stored info in your subconscious working for you....anyway my guts tells me that port at home are probably too good a team to keep on losing but who knows .And after yours and Goldms opinion in the other thread I think Ill halve my bet....as for the bit between my chest and hips it stops me from seeing my c..k and getting an inferiority complex(and i dont know how to put smiley faces in)
AND whos guts(or formguide) would have told em that a team like REAL MADRID would lose 5 out of their last 6 (3 of them to the 10th 12th and last team in the league) to drop out of the title race. Not mine thats for sure.

moeee
22nd May 2004, 11:32 AM
What can I say but put lots of smiley faces here Floydyboy.