PDA

View Full Version : Dutch Betting 3 horses per race Plan

Bhagwan
15th February 2002, 01:54 PM
This plan has a very high strike rate .1)Conscentrate on the TAB 1st.3rd. & 4th. fav.2 min. before jump.(ignore the 2nd.fav.) 2)Always treat the fav. as $4.00 ,even if its paying less than that. 3)The race must have at least one runner paying $6.00 or more out of the 1st.2nd.or 3rd.favs.,otherwise no-bet 4)You now Dutch the bet by dividing the horses price on the TAB screen into your take-out figure E.g.$20 . So for example Your runners div. could be $4 $6 $7 divide this into your $20, outlays on each sel. would be $5 $3 $3=$11 5)The idea is to roughly break even on the on the fav. & profit on the other two when ever they get up 6)The other thing is, that there`s no form to study . 7)Strike rate is approx.55%-60%.:cool:Works on Horses, Dogs, Trots(where the fav.is $2 or more) Let us know how you go.

The Catparrot
15th February 2002, 03:59 PM
Sorry to disappoint you but I know how that method will go.
You'll probably need a strike rate of at least 70% to have a chance over a reasonable period of time.
No form. No profits.
I'd be interested to see who agrees with me or is everyone looking for an easy way to win by looking at TAB odds and knowing nothing about the horses.

puntz
16th February 2002, 05:50 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: puntz on 2002-06-21 21:59 ]</font>