Mo.

rabbitz
9th June 2004, 10:05 AM
Moeee
has your bubble bust
What do you think of Lions 20-39 @ $4.00

moeee
9th June 2004, 10:52 AM
I have difficulty interpreting what other people say.I take things literally,and get myslf into trouble.Then I say something and then others read something sinister in it.I wonder if it's a mistrust driven into punters from the constant upsets and form reversals we see in our field of endeavour.

Rabbitz,your the one who got so tantalizingly close to that 8-pick Multi and I consider it an honour that you should view my ideas as a guide to your selections.

My selection process comes up with Brisbane to win by 3 points.I use a formula to come up with a price which accounts for this margin and gives me a minimum acceptable price.
In this case I would not take Brisbane for less than $2.40 straight out.
Well $2.40 is not gonna happen so I let this game go.
But in your case,You beleive Brisbane will win by a greater margin than me,so they could well be value to you.
Tell me what you think Bribane will win by and I'll tell you what a fair price should be.

Cheers Mo.

rabbitz
9th June 2004, 11:03 AM
mo
I just feel Brisbane have been jogging along like a kenyan runner in a marathon,you know half pace.
secondly i think the tribunal will knock a couple of essendon players out for a week or so
thirdly i think kevin sheedy will push his players into more biff but ol lethal leigh is too smart for that so he"ll tell his players to cool it,so they'll milk a couple of penalties maybe even the odd 50m one so lions will be able to score more easily.I took 20-39,but it could be conservative as 40-59 could be the go,I think it was about $ 4.75 on uni tab,and 60+ $6.50
Head to head was $1.65 Bris yesterday and thats before the tribunal tonight.
Plus I am a lions fan so i don"t always bet with my ol melon cheers

sportznut
9th June 2004, 02:03 PM
Hi Rabbitz,

I'm a Lions fan and I'll be backing Essendon with the start. Not quite sure what that'll be yet. Maybe 6 or 7 points?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: sportznut on 2004-06-09 14:04 ]</font>