PDA

View Full Version : MOEEE THE WEATHER MAN

rabbitz
12th October 2004, 03:12 PM
Now mo I know you dont like doing long range forecasting but I insist on it so all us punters can get an early edge.The reasons are as follows
We the punters need to know if its gonna rain before the melbourne cup,because we need to know about VINNIE ROE.I reckon if the track is dead-slow than that horse will start favourite so the $10 on fixed odds will have looked pretty good 20 sleeps before the big race.If you cant do it i.e. predict the weather, ask around, surely youve got the connections
cheers :cool:
Remember waking up in '93 and Brian martin said to Ian Craig that they'd had four inches of rain overnight,so Ian we've got a slight track downgrade from good to heavy!!!!

Northerly
12th October 2004, 05:41 PM
From Bureau Of Meteorology

Vic Seasonal Rainfall Outlook: probabilities for October to December 2004, issued 16th September 2004
Increased risk of dry conditions in parts of southern Victoria
There is a moderate shift in the odds towards below average rainfall for the December quarter in parts of southern Victoria, the Bureau of Meteorology announced today. For the rest of the State, the chances of accumulating at least average rain over the last three months of 2004 are mostly close to 50%.

From Weather Channel
the following days they predict SOME rain, could be one shower.
14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 28, 29, 30 and 2nd Nov.

take what you want of these, but after today's record temperatures in VIC & SA, I'd be going by the first part predicting a dry period.

moeee
12th October 2004, 06:43 PM
What's rain?

Dry track boys!

rabbitz
13th October 2004, 08:22 AM
Now that wasnt hard was it mo?

mug punta
15th October 2004, 01:56 PM
Not so sure about that I reckon the track will be dead. Had a bit of rain the last cuppla days but sunshine predicted for 2moro.
Who knows why they have the ridiculus Thousand guineas in the middle of the week.
All it does is ruin the track for the cup.
GO BALMUSE!!!!!

rabbitz
15th October 2004, 02:13 PM
seems to be rain falling in Melbourne on radar,is it very heavy,they said on the radio that the track would be between dead-good after the first few races
Cheers :cool:

moeee
15th October 2004, 06:30 PM
Thought you were interested in the Melbourne Cup track forecast.

rabbitz
15th October 2004, 08:46 PM
Yes but what about tommorrow PLEASSSSSSE MO!!!

rabbitz
25th October 2004, 08:51 AM
Need updates for saturday 3oth Mo
also if your not busy could you go out to Sandown early tuesday morning say about 4am and watch darren beadman riding DISTINCTION
then interview the strapper regular track rider and the trainer afterwards.Ring adrian Dunn at the herald sun and say rabbitz would like to call in a favour and get moee his main man out there.I'll be waiting for news about 10am Tuesday
Thanks old mate
Cheers :cool: