PDA

View Full Version : NBL Sat night games...

Pablow
29th January 2005, 01:57 PM
The razorbacks should beat the Breakers at home!

Im tipping the Cairns Taipans to win at home vs the Bullets who should be a bit weary in their third game this week.

Im not sure about the Hawks playing in Adelaide but Wollongong with the line start could be worthwhile but again im not into this game as they play each other again in their next respective match which im sure will end with a Hawks win at home...

Any thoughts for or against people?

knowledge
29th January 2005, 02:25 PM
Hawks are 6-7 away from home and 36ers are 12-1 at home so obvious Adelaide win for me. Not touching the line though..

Razborbacks will beat NZ.. NZ are on 6 game losing streak and just look like a really poor team.

As a rule I developed early in the season, I don't bet when Brisbane are involved.

knowledge
29th January 2005, 08:04 PM
god damn it i should have made my bet a few mins before the game instead of 2 hrs before.

I felt like betting on W'wong mins before it started but my funds were already tied up. Now I feel like my money is dead and Willie Farley is playing ABSOLUTELY SH*T!

I can only hope now. Score is 18-17 to Adelaide but Wollongong will win.

knowledge
29th January 2005, 09:21 PM
fuck this basketball

im not betting on this crap
im sick of yelling at my tv set. :p

Pablow
29th January 2005, 10:01 PM
This fukn shit has turned me back to the drink man!!!

How the hell can the Breakers pull that shit out the dirty mongrels!!!

Im not shocked at the hawks winning really....I just cant believe this shit happens!!!

Im not happy at all with this shit.....

Pablow
29th January 2005, 10:02 PM
well did they?

At the line or straigt up?

knowledge
29th January 2005, 10:35 PM
if anyone says they did theyre lying. who backs a shit team like NZ.

forget about all basketball! I'm a successful god damn soccer bettor but I always lose money on this unpredictable sport. If I ever bet on this again KILL ME!!

Sportz
29th January 2005, 11:36 PM
Don't worry. Sounds like you'll do that yourself.

Perhaps, if you didn't have that thing called Foxtel that you said was so vital, you wouldn't be tempted to bet on all these games. ;)

knowledge
29th January 2005, 11:48 PM
LOL so true sportz.