PDA

View Full Version : Offensive emails

Privateer
7th May 2002, 01:41 PM
Guys

My email address is available so those of you who wish to communicate with me about stats, etc may do so. I try and be helpful and friendly where I can.

I do not appreciate offensive and/or threatening messages or those that allegedly contain computer viruses (3 to date). Please don't send anymore.

If anybody has any criticism or dislikes regarding my posts, come out and say so in the forum. Don't hide behind the anonymity of email.

thanks

Privateer

I received 3 more all from the same coward at an anonymous email address making threats
and accusations. (do you know who you're dealing with?)

Apparently my regular statistical data is the problem so all that info has been deleted and won't be appearing here again.

I hope that ends the BS.

Privateer

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Privateer on 2002-05-13 08:23 ]</font>

Placegetter
7th May 2002, 02:20 PM
I'm ashamed to be part of a forum where member's involve themselves in this type of activity.

The actions of few overwhelm the best intentions of many.

Read and learn, what you are getting from Privateer is golden.

becareful
7th May 2002, 03:03 PM
Unfortunatley I decided to remove my email availability from my profile as I was also receiving viruses/junk mail from people collecting the address from this forum (I suspect that the culprits are not actually interested in the forum at all - just using it to collect emails).

Privateer
7th May 2002, 06:07 PM
Further...it appears somebody has hacked into my email address. Changing email passwords should prevent similar.

EachWayAllDay
13th May 2002, 12:48 PM
Sorry that you have had to do that Privateer. I enjoyed reading those statistics. Would there be any chance you could email them to me?

Ewan

Ryan
14th May 2002, 06:03 PM
I got one too. Don't know why. Sad that you deleted all that good information Privateer but its understandable.