PDA

View Full Version : Brand new system....check this out!

Placegetter
8th May 2002, 08:59 PM
I've done some research and come up with a cracker of a system. It picked 19 out of 29 winners, and some paid pretty good odds.

1. Must be a top jockey.
2. Preferably a group 1 race (10 wins)
3. Silks must be a solid pink colour.
4. Horse must be called "Octagonal".

Go for your life. Tell 'em Placegetter sent you.

Okay seriously folks, I'm interested to hear if anyone follows beaten favourites at all. I flicked through the PPM at the newsagent yesterday and there was an article by an "Optimist" going over a system from yesteryear. He explained it well.

Thoughts......

Equine Investor
8th May 2002, 09:20 PM
Abolute ripper of a system Placegetter!

:grin:

Seriously, I used to subscribe to PPM each month for about five years. However, I stopped because they just seem to keep on rehashing old systems from years ago. The new systems that they do provide are usually
worked out over a very limited period of time. I remember one such system called "Profit From Prizemoney"
They showed it returned 168% on just one raceday.

Well, over a month of statistics that is the ONLY day you would have won!!!!

Oh and my opinion on beaten favourites is that they are false favourites. Only exception to this is interference or a bad ride, but if the favourite gets the run of the race and loses, it was false. Not many seem to salute the judge in the next few runs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Equine Investor on 2002-05-08 21:24 ]</font>

Placegetter
8th May 2002, 09:32 PM
Equine Investor,

Thanks for your support on my system. I'm developing quite a following you know!

So if I were a gambling man :smile: I would guess that you were telling me to buy your back log of PPM's from you and I would have every system ever invented?

Okay, forget beaten favourites, how about travelling donkeys. For instance, if I ever see a half decent Melbourne horse in Adelaide I start to get the trembles. Does anyone keep stats on interstate visitors? (I bet Privateer does, they say he never sleeps).

Placegetter

Bhagwan
9th May 2002, 12:17 PM
LAST START BEATEN FAVOUITES.

The statistc for last star beaten favourits winning next time out is only 17% .

Based on 2 years stats.