PDA

View Full Version : systems works

Shaun
14th May 2002, 12:07 PM
I have a good system for you...get the paper on friday find the race with the best prizemoney.....look at the top weight checks its avg prizemoney....if it is 10% or more of the race prize checks its price if it is 2/1 or better then mark it down.
get saturdays paper check the morning price of that horse if it is lower again.....then go to the TAB just before race time if the price has shortend again then get $100 from your wallet....look at it and think...."what could i buy my family".
Thats what i think of systems that you can buy......do the form yourself do the test and make a system up yourself....if you are commited to makeing money or just haveing fun....but remember never let it come between your family because even if you win.....you still lose.....good luck

Rinconpaul
31st August 2014, 07:59 PM
?.....but remember never let it come between your family because even if you win.....you still lose.....good luck

The advice of life Shaun. Thinking it's all for the good outcome and it still ends up a bad outcome. It's a fine balancing act.

Just like there's no certainty in gambling, there's no certainty in life. I think it helps to talk and be as open as possible with your thoughts and feelings, hence this forum itself, is a watershed of frustrations, ideas and dreams.

Keep posting!