WARRIORS 118

BULLDOGS 118
SHARKS 112

ROOSTERS 124
W/TIGERS 121

thefan
30th March 2005, 10:42 PM
eels / panthers

The eels are unpredicatble team and panthers are in poor form even though they won last weeks match.

My tip eels

storm / broncos

brisbane at around $2 . why not take up the offer. storm will be hard to beat at home but after last weeks performance im tipping Broncos

cowboys/ knights

Cowboys all the way

raiders / dragons

this match will be the match of the round for me... If st george cant win this one with the return of Ashton Sims and Trent Barrett they might as well be headed for the wooden spoon. Im backing dragons.

warriors/rabbits

yet another unpredicatble match..I can see this go anyway..

Im going with the hometeam.

Sharks/ dogs

I cant see 3 losses in a row for the doggies,or maybe ill prove myself wrong. Ill never back against the bulldogs.thats sounds stupid ay.

roosters/tigers

i cant see the tigers beating the roosters even though they beat the doggies last week....

goldmember
31st March 2005, 08:46 AM
Here we go again, in the first 45 min yesterday $90,000 was invested on the saints and only $90. on the raiders, wonder if its the same bloke who did his dough on them last year, or could be a relation of Barrett's ?

Searay
31st March 2005, 09:16 AM
90,000 on saints, please!! Must have an endless supply, or yes his chasing his 400,000 he did on them in the last couple of games from last year....... My best mate actually wears the blue shirt for saints when playing, as he runs water and messages, and he says that they are a better side without barret and that comes from internal sources......

Searay
31st March 2005, 09:43 AM
EELS/PANTHERS ...Fair dinkum what are we going to see here, surely the panthers cant be discraceful 4 weeks in a row, if they play 30% better than last week that might be enough to get the cash against the poor eels. Or could the home crowd fire them up in the local derby???? Lottery....TIP....PANTHERS

STORM/BRONCOS....mmm ,The storm back at home should improve again , but still missing their front rower in chan, young white goes ok but the broncos have webcke, civoneceva and thorn in the same pack and playing strong and for that reason i will tip them. I think they will out muscle melbourne in the early exchanges , which will aloow lockyer, hunt , tate to put a few tries on....TIP...BRONCOS.

COWBOYS/KNIGHTS....The only way the knights can get a victory here is if the cowboys bus driver takes a wrong turn to the ground and ends up in cairns while all the players and coach are asleep...TIP,...COWBOYS

RAIDERS/DRAGONS..... Very tough game to pick as saints are desperate and the raiders are at home and unbeaten , and will look to continue the good start so early in the year. I would love to see canberra win as the saints to me are abunch of show ponies, got a feeling saints will win but im going to tip canberra through the brillance of Jason smith...TIP.....CANBERRA

SHARKS/DOGS.... My gut feeling is that the dogs wont win untill o,meley returns, in saying that i cant remember them losing 3 in a row. Will be very tough to go to shark park and get the 2 points against the gummies who play on so much enthusiasm down there. If the sharks are within 2-4 points with 20 to play they will win.....TIP.....SHARKS

WARRIORS/RABBITS....U would think the warriors will win this after the absolute pizzling they have copped in the press over in NZ all week.From all reports they have been punished heavily front page of the papers and on radio.....I will make them specials due to that fact...TIP....WARRIORS

ROOSTERS/TIGERS...mmm Will tip the roosters due to ricky stuarts track record of getting his side ready to play after a loss. I think the return of finch will give them good direction and that should be the difference. Could either be close if the tigers can withstand that up in ur face style defence the roosters adopt, but if they dont the chooks could win by 20 odd..TIP......ROOSTERS

BEST BET......Back the warriors at the line into the cowboys at the line for around 3.40-3.60, very good value, the knights will need 20 and they only get 11, and the warriors are only giving 5-6...

CHEERS, GOOD LUCK

goldmember
31st March 2005, 10:43 AM
EELS are just as bad as the last couple of seasons, and the panthers ARE slowly getting into form, with campbell and wesser they'll be to sharp, PANTHERS by 14

With the storm back at home i'tll be close,they will be hard to beat,but the broncos do play them well down there, great game to watch, BRONCOS by 4

2 low low sides, raiders and saints!, raiders DID struggle for a lot of the game against the knights [14-12, then 20-14 when the knights made dumb mistakes, then a cuople of late trys really blew the score right out]the only thing in their favour is being at home and not losing to saints since 2001, most games seem to close between them so i'll tip , ..... SAINTS by 6

the dominence by the knights over the cowboys IS OVER, last year without johns they got hammered up there and then at home had the game in their keeping and threw it away, but now he's back most of the team is missing , COWBOYS by 30

Warriors and Souths, i had the rabbits favourites in this game, even after losing last week, one thing is CERTAIN in this game, sin bin, sin bin, sin bin,a lot of hotheads in here, dunno , for the sake of a tip, SOUTHS by 4

Sharks, with Stevens and Nutley back, and at home against a bulldogs side which has been playing only 40 minute games so far, might get away with this one, SHARKS by 6

Roosters only 2 losses to the tigers are at cambelltown by 8 and 4, but the 2 games last year have been white washes to the roosters, 22-0 and 56-0, can the tigers lift again after last weeks effort ?, if they can it'll be fairly tight for a while, but i doubt it, whith Finch back at 1/2 he'll direct them ariound the park better than Firman,wo's kicking game was hopeless, ROOSTERS BY 16

Searay
31st March 2005, 03:12 PM
If souths beat the warriors goldy , ill give the game away, no mcdougall and a few injuries will ensure the victory for the kiwi;s.........no doubt..

thefan
1st April 2005, 07:47 PM
Pick the score for rd 3 dogs/tigers payed closed to $18k for $1 dividen.

tonights game panthers/eels 24-18

thefan
2nd April 2005, 08:59 PM
omg,dragons do suck..... mr brown is outtas town.barret equals no win. might as well back em or the spoon...on another note nq is a performer.love their games.

broncos lack speed n confidence. i saw a weak broncos outfit tonight, melbourne r blasting.. i was thinking that back in rd 1 storm paid $1.70 for final 8.. thats a better investment than shares...