PDA

View Full Version : Privateer

Bartman
1st June 2002, 06:15 PM
Thanks mate for your help on this forum. I don't think many on this forum realise the wealth of information provided by the people that make this forum what it is!!! You have have turned me round thanks mate. I am now making a profit using ideas provided by you on this forum. Much appreciated.

Hope all is well with you.

Regards
Bartman

Privateer
2nd June 2002, 10:34 AM
That's great Bartman. Very glad to have helped out.

The people who made the derogatory comments and sent the offensive emails would be kicking themselves if they knew exactly what they had missed eh?

Pareto Rules!!

Privateer

Researcher
2nd June 2002, 10:50 AM
Privateer,

I am also making a profit based on ideas provided by you (and to some extent by others on the forum). I have previously stated that others should listen to the ideas of those on the forum instead of buying expensive systems and computer programs.
Thank you very much.
Researcher.

Bartman
2nd June 2002, 03:15 PM
G'day Privateer,

Is your email with hotmail working okay? Just wondering if you have received my emails in the past week?

Yep Pareto does rule. Did you notice Mon Mekki was from the old one two?

Bartman

Privateer
2nd June 2002, 05:15 PM
Bartman

Check the dingo mail. Message sent prior to my postings re this thread.

Bartman
2nd June 2002, 05:24 PM
Privateer, Mate my dingo mail account closed last Wednesday. Dingoblue has closed down. I will send you an email from my new email.

Bartman

Equine Investor
3rd June 2002, 01:05 AM
Yep Privateer you do have some very good ideas, and I think everyone on this forum should keep an open mind to new ideas rather than offensive emails and postings. Seems some just can't accept that others are successful and have good ideas.

Privateer
3rd June 2002, 09:18 AM
My "ideas" are actually as a result of many weeks spent in the library researching race results over an 18 month period.

I subsequently trialled several methods devised from the analyses and eventually settled on my current method. The amazing results can be verified by at least two members of this forum.

Bartman
3rd June 2002, 10:23 AM
Privateer has certainly turned my betting around for which I am very grateful. His approach does involve some work but the results are worth it. Go Pareto!!!

Thanks Privateer
Bartman