PDA

View Full Version : Sunline

Piggy
1st September 2001, 05:45 PM
What's everyone's opinions about Sunline now?

2nd September 2001, 08:26 PM
not the same horse she was last year but still a champ age and weight catch all of them but she will kill em again this year but not with the same style phantom///////

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: phantom on 2001-09-03 18:28 ]</font>

storm7
3rd September 2001, 06:30 AM
Phantom,
Get it right, the mighty mare Sunline is just that, a mare.

3rd September 2001, 06:15 PM
storm once more the rude paperboy gets to abuse me if you treat your customers like that i bet you dont get any tips your right but. the letter {s} shoud have been put in front of the {h} to make it a she i can only asume by your rudeness that you lost on sat,, pity you shoud of followed my tips and your manner may be better, never mind next week maybe? regarding sunline S-he not he has still lost a bit of the sparkle but i would love to have h-er in my back yard good luck phantom

storm7
4th September 2001, 07:30 AM
Phantom,
Your tips were good but the odds were a little skinny for me, but that is just me,
Regarding Sunline, she may be a year older, but i don't think she has lost a great deal on last year, yes she was beaten by Piavonic but she was 22kg over weight compared to last spring.I had the pleasure to witness her win on Saturday and she done just what she needed to do to get the job done. Remember last year when she just got done to Fairway, they were quick to say she was vulnerable in the Cox Plate, yet she blew them away by 7 lengths, my point is to anyone who thinks she is not the horse she was, be very wary, because come October 27, you may regret it. p.s phantom i came out about even on Saturday.