PDA

View Full Version : Did Starcraft Race Already?

Starcraft
14th June 2005, 11:38 AM
It's on Sky at 1:20am, but I'm thinking that's already BEEN, does anyone know anything? Any links? ANYTHING??? He's in the Group 1 Queen Anne Stakes (1600m) at the Royal Ascot at York meeting...

La Mer
14th June 2005, 12:02 PM
It's on Sky at 1:20am, but I'm thinking that's already BEEN, does anyone know anything? Any links? ANYTHING??? He's in the Group 1 Queen Anne Stakes (1600m) at the Royal Ascot at York meeting...

Tonight (early tomorrow morning).

Starcraft
14th June 2005, 12:15 PM
Please tell me that in the hour of unviewable rubbish, SOMEONE will cut to this race?

La Mer
14th June 2005, 12:29 PM
Please tell me that in the hour of unviewable rubbish, SOMEONE will cut to this race?

Will by shown on Sky Channel.

Starcraft
14th June 2005, 12:30 PM
Does anywhere in Brisbane have Sky Channel 24 hours? Or at this time?

Raw Instinct
15th June 2005, 07:17 AM
Not a bad run by the big fella he never looked to be travelling comfortably until he got clear in the straight with about 600 metres to go and did seem to cop a bit of a bad sqeeze only a couple of hundred metres into the race when he could have possibly taken a more prominent position. He fought on well probably took a couple of lengths off both 1st and 2nd in the run to the line to finish about 2 1/2 lengths away in 3rd spot.

He certainly looks asthough he could take out a good race over there after running Rakti to a half length who finished 2nd.

Real Deal
15th June 2005, 02:01 PM
certainly looks to have lost none of his class and i will go as far as saying that he would have won if not for the mid race checking he copped and got shuffled back a few places. In the end it was the difference between winning and losing in my book.

Starcraft
16th June 2005, 08:46 AM
Well I was very happy to see those results on Wednesday. Sounded like even his trainer didn't think he'd make a showing, so I'm just rapt.

Mark
16th June 2005, 10:37 AM
Elvis ran 3rd at York overnight.