PDA

View Full Version : Honk Kong S-Tab

Real Deal
15th June 2005, 12:38 PM
i see that super tab are betting on honk kong races today and all wednesdays(i think). can anyone confirm wether these races will be shown on sky or tvn? the first is at 9:15 pm tonight and they run till around 1.00am. Can't seem to find any form also.

xptdriver
15th June 2005, 12:47 PM
Gday Real

I think Sky show them... to find form or tips just GOOGLE Hong Kong Jockey Club... you will find the site pretty good, very informative, sadly NONE of our racing clubs come close with Maybe the WA club being the best of our lot.

Real Deal
15th June 2005, 01:59 PM
looks like my wednesday night just got a whole lot more interesting. Thanks a heap xpt. What is shane dyes strike rate like in hong kong, surely it must be good for him to be have been there so long.

Franskter
15th June 2005, 03:02 PM
I was reading in today's paper that Dye is fourth in the jockey premiership in HK.

These races are a hoot. Be careful to check the strike rate of any horse you plan to bet on. There was one c4 race a while back where the horse with the best win strike rate was 6%!

When you are watching on Sky, there is a Brit that provides commentary on each horse when they are in the ring. The horse says has no chance usually runs at least a place.