OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Racing (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Golden Slipper (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=4234)

insidetube 27th February 2004 10:46 AM

A couple of things i have noticed about the horse that wins a Slipper.These horses are professional,Every time they walk on a track they give 110%,They are born race horses,they want to win ,they dont lay in or hang out,run of the track etc.Most have had 5 to 6 runs going to race ,they may not have won all there races but gees they gave 110% ,just look back the last 4 years ,i say 4 years because most people will remember these horses and there lead up races, they all were natural race horse,theses horses give them self a chance to win.I hope these couple of hints help u pick the winner.
I like wager and Not a single doubt there as honest as the day long,there had the right runs coming into the race and will be spot on come race day . Charge Forward,Dance Hero ,Not A Single Doubt will be trailing today at Randwick good luck .

[ This Message was edited by: insidetube on 2004-02-27 11:15 ]

crash 27th February 2004 11:34 AM

Insidetube,

Totally agree with you.
You have correctly described [ with passion ] most of the horses in the race !!!

Cheers.

Sladey 4th March 2004 05:07 PM

Could you make sure when your bagging my filly that you spell her name ALINGHI correctly & also use the correct sex.

I'll let her do the talking in the Slipper !!

Desi 4th March 2004 06:16 PM

Apologies Sladey...got the gender wrong but the spelling right and good luck to her (Alinghi) and yourself in the Slipper! Go Wager...hehe!

pardon me 5th March 2004 11:47 AM

this year the slipper looks a great race,alinghi is a real racehorse, her last win was something very special. THE RUN OF DANCE HERO ON THE GOLD COAST WAS ALSO SUPER AS IF I RECALL THAT DAY THE BACKMARKERS WERE WINNING , SO TO WIN IN RECORD TIME FROM THE FRONT WIN A SWOOPERS BIAS BEATING A GOOD HORSE OR TWO MAKES FOR AN INTERESTING SLIPPER.
BRUCE'S HORSE IS ACCORDING TO THE STABLE A HUMDINGER BUT IT IS ALINGHI AND DANCE FOR ME

umrum 5th March 2004 12:18 PM

good to see you've made it to the dark side sladey :wink:

cheers
umrum

Sladey 5th March 2004 03:51 PM

roflmao @ umrum, you call this the dark side.

p.s. Alinghi off to sydney tonight.

umrum 5th March 2004 04:27 PM

Quote:
On 2004-03-05 15:51, Sladey wrote:
roflmao @ umrum, you call this the dark side.

p.s. Alinghi off to sydney tonight.

exciting times I'm sure. Best of Luck.

cheers
umrum

P.S It gets pretty rough around these parts at times slades.

[ This Message was edited by: umrum on 2004-03-05 16:29 ]

6th March 2004 03:56 AM

Alinghi is very very good. She will be a bit of a star. I'm just wondering about a horse called Hairpin having first start on March 6. She might be a late entry and repeat that amazing run of her sire Octagonal at his second start. what a huge run that was

Sladey 21st March 2004 11:13 AM

So what's the verdict now ?

Bring On The Slipper !!!