OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Racing (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ratings Challenge (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=7064)

Chrome Prince 15th January 2005 08:15 PM

Thanks Sportz :D

system 15th January 2005 08:44 PM

yes i know and today i did that all because of price broadband unders and other was huge overs.but still was only fair to get rid of 1 and from now on if i have equal rated i will change them to make it easy on you.
p.s was nearly the perfect result if protest had been upheld my pocket would have been a lot bigger.or if the 4th horse had of run 2nd.

Duritz 15th January 2005 09:10 PM

Well I did my **** everywhere today. Couldn't get a winner anywhere. I had a good go at Mr Lofty each way at 16's and knew when he missed the kick three lengths, got caught last in a slow pace and came home well for a close 5th that it was not going to be my day.

I now officially hate Caulfied again. And Belmont for that matter.

Duritz.

Sportz 15th January 2005 10:01 PM

Belmont??? I had a GREAT day betting on Belmont today. What was wrong with it? Nearly all of my bets for the Tipping Comp were in Belmont today too.

maverick1993 15th January 2005 10:40 PM

Don't worry Duritz ...i had a shocker today as well...Raw instinct got smashed on the corner and taos pleasure just wasnt good enough...
on a day where i had a stack on Gullivers travels got the tri and 1st 4 in Melbourne race 7 i still ended up down a couple of grand..
..ironic that in the last at Doomben if Dodging noses out Minassi i get the tri 5 times and the 1st 4 5 times...and $500 on the nose at $3,30...just one of those days :)......even worse that after being devasted by that last race i was a second to late to back Yubi at the Coast in the last which would of puts me $1000 ahead,,,,,,almost seems kinda funny :(

Sportz 15th January 2005 11:07 PM

Bad luck Mav.

I had Yubi AND Minassi. Good old outside barrier in the last!!! :)

Duritz 15th January 2005 11:12 PM

Whats wrong with Belmont? Plenty when you don't back a winner there! Remember, racing is very subjective.

system 16th January 2005 06:57 AM

duritz did you put mr lofty in the little black book?

Sportz 16th January 2005 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by system
yes i know and today i did that all because of price. broadband unders and other was huge overs.

Yeah, so far I've had equal 5th selections in 2 of the 3 races we've rated and on both of those occasions I've gone for the one at shortest pre-post odds, whereas of course I should really have gone for the one at longest pre-post odds. Would have done very well if I had.

zorro 16th January 2005 05:27 PM

Guess who's the clown who didn't have a cent on Irish Crusader at the massive overs - ************!