OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Sports and Gambling (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Formula 1 (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=29244)

jake 13th July 2017 07:46 AM

..well done to our boy from perth..daniel ricciardo wins his fifth grand prix
..at one stage sat in 17th position..but got up to win an incident-packed azerbaijan grand prix
..got 80/1 :)

beberrycareful 30th July 2017 10:33 AM

Relatively good odds for Hamilton today, even tho he's been struggling a bit of late

Playlife 2nd September 2017 06:54 AM

Over halfway into the season with a narrow lead to Vettel in the WDC. Although I think it's going to be tight all the way, I am now starting to consider cashing out my WDC bets. The races in Malaysian and Japan, which should favour Mercedes, might be worth waiting for before making that decision.

Kimi's inconsistency has allowed Mercedes to get a solid 40odd point lead in the Constructors.

Playlife 5th December 2017 06:54 PM

I hedged out after Malaysia and thank god since Vettel's title hopes vanished in Japan. Still the races in Singapore and Malaysia really dented my profit margin.

Next season should be more open. Keep eyes peeled on testing next year. I find the markets are generally very slow to react to testing, as proven by this thread and pretty much every season I've seen since I've had internet (~2000).

Chrome Prince 25th December 2017 09:06 PM

I also think different tracks suit different setups.
Some suit Mercedes others suit Red Bull for example, it's hard to say in advance because each year the goal posts move.

kiwiz 10th February 2018 07:36 AM

2018 Formula 1 Drivers Championship Winner

Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) 2.25
Sebastian Vettel (Ferrari) 5.00
Max Verstappen (Red Bull) 5.50
Daniel Ricciardo (Red Bull) 9.00
Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) 15.00
Fernando Alonso (McLaren) 17.00
Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) 34.00

Others 101.00 or better

kiwiz 10th February 2018 07:42 AM

2018 Formula 1 Constructors Championship Winner

Mercedes 1.75
Red Bull 4.00
Ferrari 4.50
McLaren 21.00
Renault 81.00
Williams 251.00
Force India 301.00
Haas 501.00
Sauber 501.00
Toro Rosso 501.00

Chrome Prince 14th February 2018 12:55 AM

Holy Guacamole Kiwiz!
Lewis Hamilton $2.25 before the season even starts, that's gross unders.
He has to win the Championship despite engine failures, crashes, one or two circuits not suited to last year's setup, punctures etc.
You'd think Red Bull learnt a lot about the failed transition from v8's to V6 turbos and have madly been engineering during the winter break.
I'd be happy to take Bottas and Vettel at those odds.

Chrome Prince 6th April 2018 01:32 PM

Well Hamilton should have won Round 1, I could see how shattered he was in the cockpit as he sat and pondered "how did that happen", it's not about the money anymore for him, it's about the competition.
Good news is, Ferrari are competitive and will beat Mercedes at a couple of circuits, however, I still think Hamilton will win another Championship, but the odds are gross unders for mine.
Interesting the new Halo seems to have been endorsed by most drivers and is less obtrusive than I thought. At least they have better safety for the drivers head now in the case of a rollover or slide under a track vehicle.

Lord Greystoke 7th April 2018 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrome Prince
Well Hamilton should have won Round 1, I could see how shattered he was in the cockpit as he sat and pondered "how did that happen", it's not about the money anymore for him, it's about the competition.
Good news is, Ferrari are competitive and will beat Mercedes at a couple of circuits, however, I still think Hamilton will win another Championship, but the odds are gross unders for mine.
Interesting the new Halo seems to have been endorsed by most drivers and is less obtrusive than I thought. At least they have better safety for the drivers head now in the case of a rollover or slide under a track vehicle.

Where is the value in your opinion CP, if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers LG