OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   30 days that changed the world... (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=26252)

Lord Greystoke 9th April 2013 04:44 PM

30 days that changed the world...

Afternoon chaps, got a bit of a puzzle here which I hope you can help me with...

How to turn over $150 in <=30 days and return >=$150 in that time period with a minimum dividend of $1.50????

Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions are welcome !

Cheers LG

UselessBettor 9th April 2013 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke
Afternoon chaps, got a bit of a puzzle here which I hope you can help me with...

How to turn over $150 in <=30 days and return >=$150 in that time period with a minimum dividend of $1.50????

Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions are welcome !

Cheers LG

$150 on a $2 place chance that runs a place.

Need a bit more info than that one sentence.

Lord Greystoke 9th April 2013 09:57 PM

Can you define 'a bit more info' ?

UselessBettor 10th April 2013 06:40 AM

Quote:
Can you define 'a bit more info' ?

There are at least a million ways to make $150 with minimum odds of $1.50 using $150 in turnover.

So Im trying to understand the meaning behind the question.

Lord Greystoke 10th April 2013 07:33 AM

it's a test to see if I can preserve capital over a set period whilst maintaining a steady turnover eg 1 or 2 bets for day over a month which yields a break even or small profit. Had assumed that the pointy end of the market would yield the highest chance of success but prefer to stick with $1.50+

Cheers
LG

Rinconpaul 10th April 2013 04:43 PM

You have a number of choices your Lordship if you want to Lay selections:
Follow MG's Lay Neuralmania system, has already made 1.2 x Liability in one week.
Follow Speedy's BenEficiary system, made 5.69 x liability in 21 days.
Follow MG's Don Scott system, made 2 x liability in 21 days.
Cheers RP

UselessBettor 10th April 2013 07:47 PM

Quote:
it's a test to see if I can preserve capital over a set period whilst maintaining a steady turnover eg 1 or 2 bets for day over a month which yields a break even or small profit. Had assumed that the pointy end of the market would yield the highest chance of success but prefer to stick with $1.50+

Cheers
LG

Back all soccer matches in the $1.50 - $1.80 pre match in the Under/Over 1.5 Goals (Under 1.5). Lay off after 10-20mins into the match when no goal is scored.

Rinconpaul 10th April 2013 08:05 PM

Work in progress

Quote:
eg 1 or 2 bets for day over a month which yields a break even or small profit. Had assumed that the pointy end of the market would yield the highest chance of success but prefer to stick with $1.50+

Cheers
LG

LG, I've got a number of systems undergoing trials at the moment. One in particular may suit. While you've been MIA I studied a lot of past posts and was very impressed with Baghwan's work. He had a philosophy of staking for only 2-3 bets per day to achieve target. One of these systems is designed to deliver 60% x liability per day with 3 successful selections, and touchwood has delivered an average 65% x L per day for 9 days now. I'll let it go for a month before I spruke!
Cheers RP

Lord Greystoke 10th April 2013 09:36 PM

Keep up the work RP.. You must have a pair of night vision glasses welded to your skull with your knack for spotting golden opportunities in the 'dead of night' = where most of us are not looking or are unable to do so.

Cheers LG

Lord Greystoke 10th April 2013 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UselessBettor
Back all soccer matches in the $1.50 - $1.80 pre match in the Under/Over 1.5 Goals (Under 1.5). Lay off after 10-20mins into the match when no goal is scored.
Evening UB.. thanks for the heads up. I appreciate that the end result would be a combination of bet and lay sides but which of these would yield the greatest + return do you think? I would prefer to avoid having to place a lay bet if possible.

LG