OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   R & S Neurals (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=24402)

The Ocho 23rd June 2012 10:34 AM

No worries. Thanks UB :)

I don't suppose you also store the race types at all?

Lord Greystoke 23rd June 2012 10:55 AM

Star, ignore my post on the other thread.

Seems you are already well versed in the vagaries of the Ns and have sleeves rolled up, in there wading about looking for meaning, application etc

My mistake.

LG

Star 23rd June 2012 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke
Star, ignore my post on the other thread.

Seems you are already well versed in the vagaries of the Ns and have sleeves rolled up, in there wading about looking for meaning, application etc

My mistake.

LG

Thanks LG.

I just saw your reply after answering the other thread. My comments still apply and still looking for the " Meaning of Life "

Star

bernie 23rd June 2012 12:14 PM

What p's me off is, here it is a few minutes to go untill the first race and even within meetings we have some races adjusted for scratchings and others which have not. This is not uncommon with the Neurals. Very frustrating.

moeee 23rd June 2012 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie
What p's me off is, here it is a few minutes to go untill the first race and even within meetings we have some races adjusted for scratchings and others which have not. This is not uncommon with the Neurals. Very frustrating.

I also get frustrated at times - MOST Times.
But you need ask yourself - Is this a FREE Service?
Would you go out of YOUR way to provide a FREE Service?

Star 23rd June 2012 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeee

------------------

For the benefit of mankind. yes, I would. But then I understand not everyone is as pure at heart as I am.

:rolleyes:

Star

bernie 23rd June 2012 12:54 PM

Quote:
Yes, but if I did, I would do it properly or not at all.

UselessBettor 23rd June 2012 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ocho
No worries. Thanks UB :)

I don't suppose you also store the race types at all?

I might I will have to check. I think I do.

beton 23rd June 2012 01:02 PM

Quote:

The most successful business model is to go out of your way to provide a free service. The people that appreciate this then go on to pay for other aspects of the business model. Provide something free without strings attached then you are a good guy. Air your frustrations great but remember that at the end of the day you are getting a great service free of any cost.

Lord Greystoke 23rd June 2012 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beton
The most successful business model is to go out of your way to provide a free service. The people that appreciate this then go on to pay for other aspects of the business model. Provide something free without strings attached then you are a good guy.

How very apt, beton.

Looking at the R+S advertising model that converts the freebie friendly stats machine online into $$$, you are correct.

NOthing is 'free' however...
ie they provide the service and in return we give them our eyeballs = online banners flashing at us when we are playing with Neural buttons etc (similar to commercial TV?)

ie the real clients who pay being the corporates for advertising space etc

Looks like I am spending rest of today crafting up a free service for my clients = new, existing (rather than cracking a quaddie or 2)

Ho Hum beton, but this might actually be more fun!

Cheers LG