OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   A Joke! (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=20249)

partypooper 6th June 2010 06:18 PM

A Joke!

A rabbit visit’s the same café every night and orders a ham and cheese toastie, never alters.

One night the owner informs him that he has ran out of ham, but suggests a chicken and salad instead,…….the Bunny reluctantly agrees.

Anyway the next night he doesn’t show, nor the next, nor the next .
The sales person notices and says to his mate (half thinking aloud) I wonder what happened to the rabbit?

Suddenly! A loud haunting voice comes from somewhere in the sky, and says, er, I DIED,………the café owner drops a plate, but then recognises the voice, …. Again the voice said its me! I DIED,

The owner says but what did you die of?

The Bunny answered MIXING ME TOASTIES!

darkydog2002 6th June 2010 10:20 PM

Good one Party.

Punter Pete come rushing through the door yelling excitedly to his wife "I just won the Lottery pack your bags"
His wife says "Should I pack for the beach or the mountains"
Punter Pete."I dont care just get out"

partypooper 6th June 2010 11:51 PM

ok,, Darky, I won't pretend that I haven't heard that one but it's still funny,

I'm tired now but tomorrow I'll tell you a TRUE story about a horse called BLACK BULL

moeee 11th June 2010 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by partypooper
The Bunny answered MIXING ME TOASTIES!

I don't get it :(

I'm from Melbourne.
I figure it musta lost something in the translation.

Shaun 11th June 2010 03:41 PM

From Google
Quote:
Myxomatosis (sometimes shortened to "myxi" or "myxo") is a disease which affects rabbits and is caused by the Myxoma virus. First observed in Uruguay in the late 1800s, it was introduced illegally into Egypt in 1842, and as a result, spread throughout the rest of Africa. It was introduced into Australia in 1950 in an attempt to control the rabbit infestation and population (See: Rabbits in Australia). It was also introduced in the UK to try to reduce the rabbit population after World War II.

moeee 12th June 2010 08:49 PM

Thanks Shaun.

I think it was funnier when I never understood it :(

partypooper 12th June 2010 11:10 PM

AW! Mooeee, mixing me toasties, (Myxomatosis) SURELY????? cumon man

darkydog2002 21st June 2010 03:11 PM

A inflatable jockey, a inflatable horse and a inflatable trainer go to the races.
The horse runs last.The inflatable jockey is so disgusted he sticks a pin in the horse ,argues with the inflatable trainer and sticks a pin in him.
The jockey fronts up to the stewards where he sticks a pin in himself.
The stewards said "not only have you let the trainer and horse down but you,ve let yourself down as well"