OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Race Betting Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Some Simple Systems (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=31713)

woody 30th December 2017 11:00 PM

Some Simple Systems
 
System #1

Pre-post favourite
Last start winner in the last 21 days
Won or placed (1,2,3) at least twice in last three starts
Run within 100 metres of todayís distance in at least one of its last two starts

Shaun 31st December 2017 04:12 AM

Back any fav 1st or 2nd up

enjay 31st December 2017 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
System #1

Pre-post favourite
Last start winner in the last 21 days
Won or placed (1,2,3) at least twice in last three starts
Run within 100 metres of todayís distance in at least one of its last two starts



Hey Party, you would know this one. Published by your fav mag back in the 90,s and was called 50% HOT POTS for HOT SHOTS not sure.

enjay.

woody 31st December 2017 03:21 PM

One for enjay

System #2

Current leader state jockey premiership
More than one ride, horse with highest win strike rate (this rules out maidens & first starters)
Leader not riding, try 2nd on the jockey table
Not riding, try 3rd on the jockey table, otherwise no bet
Potentially one bet per state

UselessBettor 31st December 2017 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
One for enjay

System #2

Current leader state jockey premiership
More than one ride, horse with highest win strike rate (this rules out maidens & first starters)
Leader not riding, try 2nd on the jockey table
Not riding, try 3rd on the jockey table, otherwise no bet
Potentially one bet per state


This one is quite interesting. One of the side effects of this system is you will be on trainers who are in form. Generally the top 3 jockeys ride for certain stables and if the trainer is out of form that jockey will not be in the top 3.

Mike367 31st December 2017 04:02 PM

I tried something similar on Sat at Sandown with Ben Thompson, with nice results.

partypooper 31st December 2017 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjay
Hey Party, you would know this one. Published by your fav mag back in the 90,s and was called 50% HOT POTS for HOT SHOTS not sure.

enjay.


Yes I can kinda remember having a go at it but it was no where near 50% S/R, had a good run for a while but then the wheels fell of as usual.

Gasomo93 24th January 2018 07:09 AM

maiden races with no first starters
ignore any horse not having at least third start after spell
ignore any horse that didnít run second or third at least twice in their last three starts
ignore any horse that didnít finish within 3 lengths from the winner twice in those three starts
back the shortest in the market

darkydog2002 24th January 2018 10:23 AM

Top 6 Bookies OPENING QUOTE .

Bet ALL horses @ $7 +

Staking

Bet to return 4 % of your betting Bank on each selection.

i.e Bank $5000

4 % = $200

$7.50 Bet $27 / Return $202.50

etc etc

bwuce 13th February 2018 05:01 AM

race has 7 starters or less
race has mix of both male & female

back the favourite, if:
price no shorter than $2.50
is male
previous run <= 14 days


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 11:28 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.