OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums

OZmium Sports Betting and Horse Racing Forums (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/index.php)
-   Horse Racing (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   My Selections for today. (http://forums.ozmium.com.au/showthread.php?t=9501)

luv2bet 28th May 2005 12:43 PM

My Selections for today.

MR 7 no 8 CAPADAN
BR 7 no 5 PERLIN
SR 6 no 3 SIMONS COMET
SR 9 no 18 SPINJESTER

Confident of a return from these...

Good luck to all for the day!!!

LUV2BET

luv2bet 28th May 2005 10:27 PM

Good results today with two winners, and a place that paid 7.60 on uni. If capadan had of poked his tongue out it would of been a sensational day paying $32.
very good day all the same!!

luv2bet 29th May 2005 01:16 PM

one for today

sandown race 3 no 1 emlozza

May be a little short in distance for it but at 10-1, ill have a little each way.

luv2bet 29th May 2005 01:31 PM

On a roll, did anyone get on any of these!!!

Emlozza to classy. 8.60 - 2.30.

One more today.
Race 4 number 2 greenheart.
Another at 10-1 with 100% first up form. go close

Sportz 29th May 2005 02:19 PM

Well, I certainly had Perlin, but no, I didn't back any of the others.

Well done! You're going very well. Probably because you didn't say "This will win". ;) :D

luv2bet 30th May 2005 11:40 AM

Picked out two for today, see if we can find a winner.

Port Macquarie race 7
HIPPYS SISTER

Bathurst race 7
PILLY

Good luck to all having a bet today.

LUV2BET

Stix 30th May 2005 12:06 PM

On A roll

Nice form L2B,

Unlike me, you have the guts to post your selections and it seems to be rolling along nicely.

I'm gathering the strength to post a few myself, but I must say this forum does post some good punts.

Good Luck

Stix

luv2bet 30th May 2005 04:30 PM

No banana today, will stick to better race days I think.

wednesday looks good, will try again then.

Stix 30th May 2005 04:44 PM

same here...

Mr ed 30th May 2005 05:02 PM

What do you guys think?

Been out of action for ages but a few weeks ago i caught a glimpse of Willie Command running an extremely good close-up second at Benalla over a mile, and thought to myself it would win it's next start over a bit further. Well it didn't, but still ran a great race over 2000, got back to far in a slowly run race behind Frere Jacques at Ballarat but went to the line strongly to be beaten .5 length. It is engaged at Sandown wednesday over 2100 and i think it looks a good chance. Physique is certainly classy enough but seems to be struggling at the moment, i think Willie has Frere Jacques covered with a bit more speed and the long uphill straight, and Goasgoodas also looks a threat but rises sharply in distance. With in form Callow aboard from barrier 3 i think he's a real chance, Any thoughts on the race?

Can't beleive the price you got emlozza at yesterday, i didn't even know she ran until today but her form last spring was first class and she wasn't racing much, well done.