View Single Post
Old 20th April 2006, 06:14 PM

Hi Wesmip - I rated him high because he deserved it on the 115 behind TTarget. Also, in the run behind Falkirk, he was on the worst going on the inside division. Video comment that day - "joint led inside div (worst side) even tempo,accelerated - lead that division 2 lengths 300, maintained that well but on wrong part of track. Won inside div by 2.3L. " Nice run on bad going, rated 109 but obviously suffered due to that. He then failed in Sydney (at Warwick Farm though, diferent kettle of fish to Randwick), rating 107 that day. I assessed him at 112, and had him priced $16 in fifth spot. If I'd allowed him the full 115 from behind TTarget he'd have been 2nd pick, only slightly behind California Dane. I should have given him 114, 3 points was too big a penalty for one bad run. Oh well, live and learn.

As to your second query, I can spend up to an hour on a race, or I could rush through it in five minutes, because I have their ratings and video comments. Ideally I like to spend about 45 mins on a race.

Good luck Wesmip.