View Single Post
Old 30th August 2006, 05:10 AM
Suspended.

Cool

[QUOTE=Chrome Prince]Crash, I believe you are confusing picking winners with punting to make a profit.
Any idiot can pick winners, the challenge lies in making a profit and that is where the maths comes in.
QUOTE]

Chrome,
You have the art of mis-direction down to a fine art [I said: 'any idiot can use a calculator' which you have mis-directed to mean: 'any idiot can pick winners' etc. etc.

Only you could interpret [imply] from my post that what I referred to as 'punting' in the context of my post, meant anything else than making a profit and then move smoothly into reverse gear back to maintaining punting is all about mathematical formula: 'The whole gambling industry revolves around maths as Shaun said, that's how bookies and Betfair "traders" make their profit'.

The whole universe revolves around maths, but as with many pastimes, maths won't make you a good living from it. See how good a golfer, chess player, surfboard rider or lawn bowls player [or 'successful' punter] you can become with your mathematical formulas chrome :-))

PS: I ain't never seen you shine here picking winners mate, but you sure talk about it a lot [of hot air?] :-),