View Single Post
Old 7th September 2006, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc
Assume for argument's sake that TheEasyRun is genuine and might actually have something of interest to contribute.

Why on earth would he want to continue now?

He has clearly been welcomed with prejudicial hostility which is obviously set to continue.

Not just from Chrome Prince.

Now apparently his crimes are "saying nothing new" and "saying very little". There are very few here and everywhere that could pass those tests.

And the so-called challenges are far bigger offences than anything he might be likely to say. But don't get me started...

This joint will continue to remain in its prolonged rut while antics like this prevail.

jfc,

Let's assume that TheEasyRun is genuine and has something to contribute, if it works and he believes in it, he has had more than enough opportunity to repond to any challenge.

He never reponded with anything of substance, just threw out all conventional maths, form, jockeys, trainers, barriers etc.
Then continued on in the same way without addressing one question put to him.

He just kept deflecting any debate by saying I'll move onto this topic next.

Prejudicial hostility?

Common sense.

If I came on here and said I'd picked every winner of every race over a month backing one horse, I'd expect to be challenged as well, because it's never been done and flies in the face of reality.

There are ways to achieve the sort of returns he was talking about, but certainly not in the way he was describing. (a la Mark and a few others).

To me, it all smacks of a huge wind up.

Since when is a challenge an offence?

Surely to come onto a public forum and post as if this is the way to do it, is not going to cop some flak when it's all wishy washy and doesn't add up.

Frankly, I know when someone's having a lend of me, I've been round the block enough.

When the maths don't add up I know that this "advice" is either made up or a wind up.

The antics you refer to keep the forum honest.

TheEasyRun is more than welcome to answer the questions put to him at any stage.

I don't see it happening anytime soon.
*RaceCensus now updated to 31/05/2024
Video overview of RaceCensus here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W821YP_b0Pg