View Single Post
Old 5th February 2008, 06:28 AM

Geez im glad i supplied Pengo with a strike rate chart for him to have a look at & explained the crux of his system had no meaning in regards to percentages even being irrellavent. Lets call an apple an apple here Bags in regards to the garbage that continues to be posted by Pengo << names scan be used.
he then posts " thanks fo stating the obvious " If Pengo knew the obvious then this 'system' would never had been posted nor the last 6 in a week
Taking in other peoples knowledge from day 1 when its obvious you have little idea >> i supoort 100% and if you go back on threads i spent one of my betting Saturdays nicely helping Pengo understand Betfair.
I then stood back and have watched others in here i consider genuine profit makers go to countless ends to help Pengo, and in return << hand over ears and the continue of uneducational threads flowing freely without any consideratin in taking in anything on offer.
The reason why pepole dont post is because they cant get into SEINFELD threads about nothing.
You put up solid threads that makes people think about genuine punting questions and the community will come. Yo get someone who doesnt understand the basics, wont listen and posts every 2nd thread in here then expect new googlers who come across this site to keep googling.

I will bet on #1 in every race aslong as its not the 1,2,3, fav << this system had more credit all beit the same thing!