Thread: Risk Management
View Single Post
Old 25th October 2003, 09:47 AM

:roll:

1. Maybe I misinterpreted your position because I can't ************ well work out what your position is??? As far as I can see you joined this particular discussion claiming Kelly was the solution to risk management BUT you have never used it yourself. When several people (myself included) questioned the viability of it you remined silent. WHAT IS YOUR POSITION ON THIS TOPIC???????

2. I NEVER mentioned staking plans (in the sense that you mean anyway) and anyone who has been on this forum for a while will know that I generally oppose them - particularly ones just intended for loss chasing.

3. Unlike you I don't dimiss out of hand the fact that there may be staking plans that do reduce or help manage risk. I certainly think there is merit in this discussion if we can get away from the "Don't bring up staking plans" attitude and instead move to "Can staking plans help manage risk in any way?"

BTW Kelly IS a staking plan so you have broken your own rule there! In fact Kelly is probably one of the WORST staking plans (except for straight progression betting with no limits) for OVERBETTING which you seem to be opposed to - seems a bit of a contradiction in your position there.