Thread: Would you tell?
View Single Post
Old 11th July 2008, 12:14 AM

an interesting "twist" to this thread, but to answer a specific question........ I have many ideas running at the same time, my no 1 is totally place betting, which I have been doing for 4 years (apart from several 3 months stints abroad) this is currently showing just over 4% POT, but there is no way that I would claim the "holy grail" I am VERY much aware that it could tilt the other way at any moment.

I have also 2 other "plans" showing just over (a tiny amount) break even, even so, I have had 4 round the world trips out of em' FREE inc. hotels & cars.

And the answer is,... NO I can't say how, but I know there are several contributors to this forum who are aware that I am telling you the truth!

Chrome is one of them.

I can't broadcast it, as the loophole may disappear on me.

By the way all my investments are placed at best tote OR top fluc.

So I guess the answer for me is YES I would divulge a certain amount, but I would keep the real secret,...... secret!

Racer, thanks for the welcome back, I had a good rest but gotta admit it's great to be back in OZ, had a blooody horror experience in Spain when I couldn't get any money from the ATMs, but went to a couple race meets in the Philippines which made up for ALL the problems, especially one which was for racing "BUFFALO" I kid you NOT! fantastic stuff!