View Single Post
Old 15th November 2008, 09:20 AM

Default Sandown 15/11/08

Emirates Stakes day turned out to be a profitable affair after a very slow start. Muzdaheer, Alessandra Gardens and Can't Wait, from the earlier races did enough for me to black book. All Silent, 1st (5x6.20), Tat Tat Delago 2nd (1pl x 2.70) and Capecover 1st, (2x4.90) produced a return of 43.5 units giving a profit of 21.5 units.

Todays Betfair Park (Sandown) meeting is my Day At The Races for this week and begins with a 2yo race that I will let go bye. The 2nd is an open affair but I like GOD'S HAND (2so)who should be fitter for recent runs. RAID THE ROYALS (1X1) in the 3rd could swoop late and make it interesting. The 4th looks good for YESTERDAY (2so) having his 3rd run back and DIPLOMATIC FORCE (1X1) in the 5th is also having his 3rd run back but should improve enough to run a good race in this. In the 6th, CAYMANS (2so) looks one of the better chances of the day. I am staying with CAPECOVER (1X1) in the 7th. Good run last week and may surprise Zipping.Race 7 supplies my best of the day in CHASM (5so).This one has a lot of ability and will go onto bigger and better things.In the last BERNICIA (1X1) is best value for the day.Has been racing in better company and has aquitted itself very well.

Outlay 19 units

Have confidence in your own judgement.