View Single Post
Old 7th April 2011, 11:20 PM

Smile The Ocho Auto Greyhound System Search

I’m going to add another trick to my bag (of tricks) that I am trying out on the horse racing systems forum.

I’m going to be using my betting bot to lay the third fav on the Aussie Greyhounds in the evening and night up to a price of $7.4 on BF. I will be using a 20% loss recovery which means I will try and recover any loses over 5 bets at one loss at a time.

For recording purposes I will be laying $0.60 per bet with a stop loss set at $9. I was not going to have a profit stop but after late losses over the last 2 nights I will have a profit stop at $9. This represents 9% profit/stop losses for a $100 bank.

In reality I will be betting and aiming for half of this due to my unfortunate bank balance. So $0.30 bets with a $4.50 profit stop and stop loss for me.

I’ll keep this thread going (if it lasts) and also try and update it as much as possible and, of course, cross my fingers and hope for the best.

If any one is interested, for the above 60c bets, the total over the last 7 days is 6 winning days and one losing day with the bot total on $43.80 and BF total on $38.04 although I did not have profit stops in place just to see what would happen (until some big losses in the last couple of days ).

I also think it has been on a hot streak which will soon stop once I start recording on here. Still, 7 days is a good trial I would of thought…lol.