View Single Post
Old 31st May 2011, 10:46 AM

Hi Ricardo, What would be the outlay compared to the return for all of these boxed exotics. Eg, 169 boxed trifectas when boxing 6 horses would be an outlay of $20,280. Would the 62 trifectas be more or less than this amount. Just use full $1 divvies even though you can put just the minimum amount on as a flexi bet, its all relevant.

I am curious as I am going to start doing a very similar thing but with my own "speed ratings" which I have spent several weeks developing. I tend to think that this might be the way to go and not just win bets all the time. I'm only looking at sydney on saturdays at this point, might think about some wednesdays or even venture down to melbourne racing, see how time permits.

I want to also look at say 3x7x7, things like that. Last saturday showed some very good promise, for eg and I dont expect this to happen often, a F4 paid $19,445 and the placegetters were ranked 2, 4, 6 & 7 in my ratings. The Tri paid $1271 on unitab(nswtab paid over $1600 and the other tab paid over 2 grand)