View Single Post
Old 16th April 2004, 10:13 AM

Mr J,
Agree that the Cats will be buoyed by their recent victory and Crusaders will have to be at the top of their game to ensure the so called easybeats don't get a roll on.

I thought that the Chiefs were unlucky last week so an improvement against one of the form teams (Sharks) will be no surprise...I can't see them winning but will take the line bet +8.5 Chiefs.

Not so sure about the Hurricanes v NSW..they both have some great talent but rarely manage to reach their potential. A Hurricanes win would not be a surprise if Holwell does not play (he is a major weakness as their lynchpin). Personally, the Warratahs play positive rugby and even without Rogers have talent to burn out wide, which would be great to see in the finals...

Not sure about the Blues yet...Bulls were not as strong as I thought so the Stormers are a good test. A big win for the Blues will send warning bells to the top 4 but it may have been too late! If Braid is playing they will be hard to beat.

Is Flatley playing for the Reds? If so, then they will be a better team and a good bet on the line otherwise I'm staying away.

Good luck and great viewing guys and big returns this weekend!