View Single Post
Old 6th July 2012, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rails run
Hi Star. The answer is Quinellas.
I hope I haven't stuck my nose in. I think moeee or Bhagwan once mentioned the dog prices change after the jump because it takes the tote up to a minute to calibrate, whereas most dog races are over in half that time. Cheers.

Rails.

You certainly are not sticking your nose in, infact I am pleased you did. I was getting the impression that Moeee, Rails Run and myself may all be on different trams.

I agree because dog races are over so quick that last monies in take time to calculate and because afair quantity ofn the total pool is placed in the last minutes creates a jam.

Having said that I am having difficulty seeing how the pools can be maipulated by putting money on early or late. It all comes out in the wash anyway. Unless they are trying to fool the market and uneducated money, a sort of Johnathon Thurston or Joey " Show and Go" play blindsiding the public.

In greyhounds I do not think their is to much uneducated money that follow other punters leads, if their is , more the fool them.

I would be interested to know how early money can affect the final dividends.

Star

ps

I have edited that post because I thought it was LG but I see it was from Rails Run. Please read in that context.