View Single Post
Old 4th September 2013, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rails run
Hi UB & Paul

Thanks for your replies.

UB, my excel database has about 40 columns of data on all horses in a race x 1000's races. These columns include stats including distance, TAB#, race class, gender, ratings, barrier, dividends, etc, etc.

Using filters in excel to cross-tab the data is very slow with so much data. So I was wondering if there was a program that can be aligned to all the columns. I would load forward data each day. Then I could pick a selection of filters and the program would bring up the results assuming level stakes bets. I hope that explains it??

Paul, from what I have read I understood your Analyser can only take an extra 5 single entry lists. If it can take a whole new multi-column database and perform the same search functions I've seen in your tutorials I would be eager to know.

Hi rails run

By the sounds of it many of the columns of data that you have are not unique in nature in as much as stats including distance, TAB#, race class, gender, ratings, barrier, dividends, etc, etc.

What type of unique data are you wanting to import and analyse? I am suggesting that this is all that matters because we have the rest already.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/