View Single Post
Old 21st October 2013, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Greystoke
Paul,

What i don't get is where are the files coming from regards different / external ratings I might want to incorporate into the tool. Typically what might be the process of extraction? And how to guestimate costings for upload etc

Cheers LG

Hi LG,

The importing of any ratings is handled by Axis based on the requirement that you need to have to access to the rating/price-line in a csv format. That is the clients responsibility to obtain. For example you may want to see how a rating that you are currently using performs when lined up against specific form factors or other R2W ratings. There is a small one off admin cost associated with setting up this facility. At this stage you can import up to 5 external ratings/rankings/price-lines etc. This also applies to clients using Axis Historical.

Further details can be found in the online manual under Data, Database, Downloads and Imports and then select the Importing Private Ratings section. You also have the opportunity to do what we term an external list test. See manual for further details.

If you have any other specific questions feel free to call me directly.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/