View Single Post
Old 16th June 2014, 07:02 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
Gruss can do the job, you could feed your prices in to a sheet and and set up different triggers to control races and prices.

You could use a sheet like this to control all the actions, this one is just designed to place bets using runner names but easy to change to do whats needed.

Wow!, Shaun looks impressive. I've only glanced at it but to give you and idea of what happens on my excel spreadsheet presently. I trigger a snapshot of current tote prices, They are ranked and compared with criteria. Conditional formatting kicks in and colours selections in the race field that meet criteria. now you've got to remember this might be something like 3 minutes after the official start time (race delayed) and I'm watching it on Sky. For the system to achieve optimum results, I need to trigger Lay SP bets as close to the Close as possible. Once my spreadsheet formats the selections, the biggest bugbear is the time to select and place the bets. That's where I need the software to kick in! I'm not sure if your offering suits, but you'd know, being the developer. If you could make it work for me, I'd be happy to talk privately with regard remuneration for your time.

Cheers and thanks again for your post. I'll have a good look at the spreadsheet in the small hours of tomorrow morning.
RP