View Single Post
Old 31st December 2014, 07:25 PM

Quote:
LOL, I'm stuck at the first instruction: Clone the repository at... What does that even mean?

And then it says: Open the Excel workbook. Obtain an app key and session token (from where?) and enter them into sheet Example cells B3 and B4 respectively.

Oh well, I thought it was worth asking.

Me to
And therein lies the paradox, it works for some straight off the bat,for others it's possible, and I don't know what else there is.

What they are saying is, "we won't sell you or give you a "car" to drive or play with, unless you build your own from scratch in accordance with these specific tools,(program code) then you can play, and it does not come with a warranty."

So basically it becomes a white elephant after hours and hours of figuring out the language, trying to look for similarities with basic Excel VBA Recorded Macros and it's a totally different ball game. But in the mind many know what they want to do, yet can't put it out here or there cos it's simple yet complicated and everyone has an opinion.

Woops, there goes another race, must rush, em bot off off to the TAB before it's missed.