Thread: The Bot Future?
View Single Post
Old 23rd April 2015, 11:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by evajb001
Hi RCP,

....The way in running odds can jump around I seriously believe the opportunity is there you just need the bot in place to do it.

Unfortunately you'll come up against the next problem, they're all complaining about: Your position in the queue!!

I've tried it manually, and even with 'one click' order placement from here in Australia, by the time the signal reaches the exchange, the opportunity is gone or you get a part fill. Scary with a race about to start. The programmers of these bots are aware of the issue and compensate, then counter compensate etc and the prices are gyrating, rankings are moving in the blink of an eye blah, blah.

If you back off from the first 2 faves, you're up against an ever increasing spread. So you have to overcome that, then commission then turnover tax. What's left, is hard work IMHO. Not saying you can't profit, but you'd want to be good at your craft. There are still traders complaining about Premium charges, but I suspect it's more to do with the thought of IF they make the squillions, that trading promises, how to get round it or minimise it. Sadly for most of them, they won't ever have to worry.