Thread: Multi's
View Single Post
Old 29th October 2016, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun
I like that second option Paul, i understand the cash out option is a fixed price so i assume if they worked out what you were doing the account could be restricted.

I was looking at a similar option for the Quaddie but use the lay option on betfair with the cash out option, i wonder if there is and average percentage they offer on cash outs plus if this is run via the tote or fixed price, just some ideas i have been playing with.

Hi Shaun

Yes they can and do occasionally restrict the accounts as a result of this but we have quite a few people with accounts able to bet, so we push on.

Not sure what the average % is that they offer on cash outs, the goal for us is to be able to get on a sufficient bet on the main value selection so the cost is a secondary consideration. Couple of examples during the week were $13 taken started $5 and $14 started $6.50.

All the best.

Paul Daily - Ratings2Win Pty Ltd (Director)
R2W Axis - Axis is Australia's leading horse racing software and database; with sophisticated form analysis tools and accurate performance ratings that include Hong Kong.
http://www.ratings2win.com.au/