View Single Post
Old 24th September 2002, 04:03 PM
Suspended

Equine Investor - i find Grandstands Formula 1 increases the strike rate of any system or selection process.

Having said that it also eliminates many (most) betting opportunities.

I'm not sure what the copyright laws are on a Forum like this so i'm a bit reluctant to speak too speacifically about the Formula at this stage but its pretty simple (maybe thats why it works) and relates to minium % wins at distance & track conditions.

Beacreful- i note your sceptisism of Grandstands Products in your posts on this thread. And i reiterate most of their systems are not performing over the long term. However since begining this journey into the magnificient world of horseracing from absolute scratch they have been a great educator and idea source for me (much in the same way as this Forum).

I don't purchase their products with the hope of a quick fortune but just really for ideas that an inexperienced player like me may not have previously thought of. And occassionally with a few additional filters 1 or 2 of thier products can be made profitable.

I really look forward to recieving thier products (i find their claims less extravagant than Equestrian and results closer to the truth) much in the same way i look forward to your insights and those of Equine Investors, Tessta Rossa, Bhagwan etc although one day i hope to have a similar level of expertise and not have to rely so heavily on others.