View Single Post
Old 20th April 2005, 11:39 AM

Mo,

I think you over-rated Brisbane and under-rated Hawthorn. The two things combined in the same match meant you were quite a way off. Not criticising you though, because many were in the same boat. By the way, there's also a theory that how you finish one match is how you start the next. Not sure about that, but I know that Hawthorn finished very well in the 2nd half against Essendon the week before and were unlucky to lose, whereas Brisbane stopped as if shot in the last quarter against Sydney.

Glad that St Kilda put some normality back into things last week. I honestly thought they'd probably go through the season unbeaten at Telstra Dome this year, but that was shot down straight away by the Kangaroos. I've got a bit of confidence back now with the Saints.

As for Port Adelaide, if they don't get stuck in soon, they'll be in serious trouble. If you went just on form, you'd pick Geelong to beat them this week, but Geelong has lost all of it's last 10 games interstate.

Speaking of which, here's a good place to get all of those stats. Don't have to do any searching. It's all in front of you:
http://www1.bestbets.com.au/sport/