View Single Post
Old 24th May 2005, 11:07 PM

Default My thoughts on the season so far + tips!

Okay, here goes:

West Coast. Good side, but they won't win the premiership. Lack of decent tall forward and their inability to play well in Melbourne will cost them in the long run.

St Kilda. I thought they would win the flag this year. If they don't beat Sydney on the weekend their season is almost over and wouldn't that top off a great era of underachieving. With their list especially.

Melbourne. ************ good side. Many possible goalkickers such as Yze, Robertson, Neitz, Bruce, Green, Holland, Davey. Look for these boys to figure prominently in the Finals.

Geelong, I think they are a very good team, could possibly go all the way this year. Out of them and the Demons I reckon.

Brisbane are screwed, season over. Same for the Pies, the Blues, the Bombers and the Dockers. I reckon Hawthorn may make the finals. Loaded with talent. Doggies, should make the 8 as well as the Roos (only just).

Port, just have to make the 8 to give it a crack. DO NOT write them off.

Sydney, who knows? Do they have the game to win finals footy? Probably not.

Richmond- bubble will burst sonn, just you wait. Not sure on finals or not. Looks likely.

Adelaide, sneaking up on teams, currently sitting 5th and have two relatively easy games at home in the next two rounds, should see them consolidate a spot in the top four, or if not in the top 5 definetely. Premiership darkhorse = Adelaide Crows.

Just felt like getting some opinions off my chest.

Happy Punting!