View Single Post
Old 10th October 2005, 07:40 PM

It appears now that Godolphin will pay up for 3 horses for saturday and run only 2 of them depending on whether it is a dry or wet track. If it is dry Razkalla will run if it is wet Fantastic Love will run, Personally I don't think any of them deserve a start they really are all a mob of plodders who will be flat out getting near them on saturday. Carte Diamond & Eye Popper will also both be paid up for so it doesn't look real good for either Sir Dex or Confectioner.

I have no problem having these european horses here but in Godolphins case that is **** pick 2 friggin horses and go with them don't waste a spot that could have been used for another horse when you have no intention of using it. The field size of 18 plus 3 emergenies makes it very hard for for either Sir Dex or Confectioner to get there we will all know at around 10am tomorrow.

Possible Field
1. Mummify 57kg
2. Razkalla 55kg
3. Fight Your Corner 54.5kg
4. Plastered 54kg
5. Eye Popper 54kg
6. Carte Diamond 53kg
7. Fantastic Love 53kg
8. Stella Grande 52.5kg
9. Railings 52kg
10. Dizelle 51.5kg
11. Hollow Bullet 51.5kg
12. Demerger 51.5kg
13. Portland Singa 51.5kg
14. Vouvray 51.5kg
15. Wild Iris 51.5kg
16. Bazelle 50.5kg
17. El Segundo 49.5kg
18. Leica Falcon 48kg
19. Sir Dex 53kg
20. Confectioner 52.5kg
21. Lachlan River 51.5kg

Looking at this if Godolphin do scratch one runner then Sir Dex gets a start if ofcourse this is the field I do however feel they should be made to make a decision there is to much money involved in this race for someone to be even denied a chance because of a horse who is never going to run. The other thing I have read today said that Carte Diamond maybe one of the horses on the chopping block in order to put Confectioner into the field I personally wouldn't be opposed we are talking about a horse there that has never won at G1 level which just makes me wonder why the hell is it so highly rated from what I have heard it is a glorified hurdler. Eye Popper might be the one that annoys me the most the Japanese horses should never be allowed back into the country hey have been awful, They have no guts whatsoever all they are is pace makers. I have had my say now upto the lap of the gods now.