View Single Post
Old 11th October 2005, 08:01 PM

Its a hard race to assess in that you have to compare weight with quality.

The turnbull looks a better race to look at than the yalumba to me. In was a weird sort of race.
El segundo's run was flattering. The chances of him getting gimme rails runs in the C cup are slim. Perlin didn;t fire a shot, confectioners chances were thwarted, FOO wasn't fully fit. I'd prefer if they didn't run him (el segundo) and put him away maybe give him an autumn campaign and target him at next year c.cup.

Mummify if the rain stays away is gonna give this a big shake. Weak race he won last time, but it was a tough on pace effort - you know he can do it, he run second fastest caulfield cup in 2003. He is proven. Can;t see anything mummify beat (ie wild iris) turning the tables.

Always have liked sir dex and am going to stick with him.

Plastered is the other one. He'll run well.

Reckon Leica Falcon's run was better than El Segundo, but he did beat a bunch of plodders. Too early?

Dizelle.Don't think shes a chance. I have been baggin her the whole way. Am going to keep potting her unless there is a deluge.

The runner i am unsure of is railings. Maybe better suited in the M cup but not sure.

There was that plunge on demerger but again would have thought she was better over 3200.

Thats my summation.