View Single Post
Old 11th October 2005, 08:21 PM

Tenacious Spirit I pretty much agree with mostof what you say Dizelle looks a very good horse to pot gets to far back and hasn't been hitting the line as strongly as some others which are in this race with it. I have liked everything I have seen from Sir Dex comes down to the fact whether he can stick his head out and win one of these big ones this is his best chance. I have also been real impressed with both Vouvray & Portland Singa if either of them draw a decent gate then they are real live chances.

I finid it funny everyone has been bagging Plastered so far what alot of people forget he is an out and out stayer just really toughs it out but doesn't have a change of pace that could be his downfall I feel it will be this week I can see him running a real nice race maybe a placing just don't know if he can win it.

I really like Railings alot he has been my Meblourne Cup tip for quite sometime and he hasn't disappointed yet I am hoping he runs a good race this weekend just not win as I have doubts to whether he can win both races, The appointment of Childs is a huge bonus Beadman sometimes does have brain explosions in big races. I to wouldn't write off Mummify just yet he is to good of a horse and in good form tot totally discount.