View Single Post
Old 23rd October 2005, 08:54 PM

oaksnaf ur actually correct. Well there aint too many punters like yourself. You see it as enjoyment and entertainment,true,in gambling you have to enjoy it as well. However a majority of gamblers wont put aside that $20 nor be disciplined enough to not keep chasing after losses. Ive had many losses and wins. There hasnt been a loss big enough so that id effect my life and those around me.
I actually enjoy watching the horses run now without placing a single dollar on the event. I really needed someone to tell me that,gambling wont make me a millionaire or buy me a house... I look at life and gambling as a lesson.Everything happens for a reason.. Im really glad i had a big loss on the dragons/tigers match... i withdrewl all my funds up 400% up already and knew it was time for quits.. I was always told by many punters that by withdrawing you could be missing out on more opportunites.. I dont see it that way now..I could of blown the whole bank on a bad week. In the end money is actually nothing,its just something man created,but its the most powerful tool in the whole world..It controls people and holds power to those who hold it. Losing isnt the worst thing to come out of gambling, making those around you suffer is worst and fuking your head up..
One thing ive seen alot of people do is that, when they started out gambling a small win was a great celebration.Over the span of gambling,their lossess accumulated even though they were winning.The winnings would either be invested back on gambling.It was a cycle. They might make $500 a week in wages working a fulltime job but winning $1000 in an hour on horses still isnt enough for these punters.Why? Because their losses over the lifetime of their hobby has accumulated to over $100,000.. I feel sorry for them.. These punters will never collect or withdraw.. GAMBLING ISNT EASY MONEY!