View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2007, 12:11 PM

Yes i thought that might be a problem for you, it is a bit of a DIY approach but i will explain what i do.

I find the race i want to rate then i copy the race list from this point as shown in "Starters.doc" this is copied directly to the excel sheet after pressing field so it aligns correctly.

I then copy the form as shown in "race.txt" but this is pasted to a text document first then i use the "import data" feature in excel 2003
selecting "Delimited" i then check mark all the delimiters and on the next screen i just select finish and on the last screen i press ok.

As long as you have pressed the "form" button on the sheet before you start the import the data will go to where it needs to be.

The only problem you will have is where a runner has only two starts you will need to insert some data in the text document before you save it, because i only use the last two runs for most of my rating i just copy one of the last two runs and insert it in the correct place this will make it all work out in the end.

PS. i had to cut the form short to reduce the file size for upload)
Attached Files
File Type: txt Starters.txt (1.2 KB, 2361 views)
File Type: txt RACE.txt (16.7 KB, 2348 views)